Update.
OK. Its been a while. I'll admit that. I had pretty much given up on blogging, since all my friends had seemed to do the same, and part of the appeal of blogging is the communal factor. I think facebook and other networking websites have killed the newsletter/rant appeal of personal blogs. Nevertheless, It seems that I have been most prolific at blogging when I have had something to procrastinate from, when I have been busy and reading. It seems that most of those requirements are fulfilled in being a student... So, rather predictably, when Grad School started up I found myself with the impulse to write again.
So, yeah. the past few months have been packed with news that I haven't included here. So lets summarize in order to provide context to subsequent posts:
-I got engaged to the greatest girl in the world in June. We met at a thanksgiving party 2 years ago. The rest is history.
-I got accepted to Grad school to do a masters in English literature at Simmons College in Boston.
-I left the lovely country of spain and moved back to boston. It wasn't an easy move, but it made sense, considering the few possibilities available to me in the motherland.
-i am living in Boston, studying. Waiting until Christmas break when I will go to kansas and get hitched. Then I will move back to boston with my love.
That about sums it up.
So, yeah. the past few months have been packed with news that I haven't included here. So lets summarize in order to provide context to subsequent posts:
-I got engaged to the greatest girl in the world in June. We met at a thanksgiving party 2 years ago. The rest is history.
-I got accepted to Grad school to do a masters in English literature at Simmons College in Boston.
-I left the lovely country of spain and moved back to boston. It wasn't an easy move, but it made sense, considering the few possibilities available to me in the motherland.
-i am living in Boston, studying. Waiting until Christmas break when I will go to kansas and get hitched. Then I will move back to boston with my love.
That about sums it up.
Comments