Welcome to the Freak Show

Friends, Enemies, people I dont even know: "Lend me your bandwidth!"



Yes, it is true. Ryan Jacob (known in some circles as "the spaniard") has started a Web Log. In search of yet ANOTHER way of wasting time and another excuse for procrastination, I have started a web log to let you all have some insight into the scary place that is my mind.

After trying several titles and other things, I think I will keep: "Ryan: Tales of the Spaniard" Sounds nice, and includes both my name, and my nickname.



I know, I know. Some of you are thinking: "this will last a couple of days, until Ryan gets bored out of his mind and forgets it." After all, I DID start a blog last summer. However, I like the blogger program. It works for me and is a lot easier to use than the bad one I tried before.



So, here we are; you, me, and a bunch of electronic signals going into your computer. By the time you have finished reading this paragraph, your mind will have been brainwashed into thinking that you might come back here again and keep on reading my blog on a regular basis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs