Photos of Ireland

I have neglected my blogs over Christmas I admit it. I will appease the blog gods by sacrificing these newly developed Ireland pictures:




This was off the coast of Kerry. A beautiful sight, where the sunlight would break through the fast moving, low clouds and create brilliant pools of light on the water.




Those very clouds were ravenous as they came off the sea and they ate every mountaintop that happened to be in their way.




This was Killarney at Christmas time, like the song.




Guinness factory.




Pretty. I thought so at least.




Yours truly with Killarney National Park behind me.




Stained glass. Not much more to say about it.




A gnarly gnarled tree.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome photos, Ryan. What kind of camera do you have? I loved the Dublin 101 entry, I laughed out loud for a few minutes.
Anonymous said…
ryan, those descriptions of the first few pictures make you look soooo gay

I like it!!!

naa really cool pics, but tell us more about the guiness factory
Anonymous said…
Um its the bottom line Nikon SLR camera... F10 I think. No bells and whistles. Oh, not digital either. I like em that way for good pics, though digital sure are fun for snapshots.
Anonymous said…
You've been Ryonski, Ryonious, what's next? Mc Ryan, O'Jacob hahaha.
Glad you had a nice time in the Emerald Isle.
Anonymous said…
me parece muybonitas las fotos de irlanda.
pero si no hay fotos de cathy. no es valido, es como las has podido sacar perfectamente de national geografic.
Anonymous said…
dude, those pictures are awesome! did you scan them or did you get them put on a disc? hope to talk to you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs