The skeptics corner

This has been a long time coming I think. My faith crisis has been going on for a couple of years now. Different stages have come and gone. This summer I wanted to give up on my search once and for all. I cannot give up without knowing that I have given it my best. The only way I know how to give it my best is the traditional way I suppose, bible reading, church, prayer. So I give myself until the end of the year to get things cleared up, or I am giving up for good. But I am going to give it my best. A year is a long time. If God wants me, here I am. My faith level is obviously at an all time low, but I want to believe. Hehe, "I want to believe"... I saw that on a poster with a UFO on it once. I am pretty miserable just being in the middle, so either hot or cold, I'm sick of lukewarm. So here it goes, the last hurrah. I know people worry about me, so here it goes:

The skeptic's corner

A second blog where I will post the problems I have with my search. I am not trying to offend anyone, be sacrilegious, or blasphemous, it is just honest frustration with seeking and finding only more questions. So if you find yourself pissed at me for asking questions the just shut the hell up. I'm doing my best, if you don't like it then you are missing the whole point. However, if you feel that you have something to contribute to the conversation (and by "something" I don't mean sermonizing me or rehashing the cheap dogma you were fed in Sunday school), then feel free to write a comment or send me an email. I'm open to whatever. The more questions answered the better, though I do not really expect to have all of them answered. I guess I am just hoping for the time when they don't all have to be answered. Not in a denial sort of way, but in a faith sort of way. Heck, who am I kidding. Denial would be fine too as long as it brings me some form of peace. So yeah, let the search for truth begin. I hope its findable.

PS: someone already took the address skepticscorner.blogspot.... so be sure to have the "the" infront of it... (theskepticscorner.blogspot)

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs