Odd
I just dreamt that there was some time traveling scheme where the
british were going back in time to prevent the american revolution.
In the end, there was someone who looked suspiciously like Edward
Norton who was sent back in time to stop the time traveling brits.
The dream culminated in some long speech about the consequences of
messing with fate and how the outcomes of WW1 and WW2 would have been
very different had the United States still been a colony lacking its
sense of manifest destiny. In the end, everyone came to an
understanding and I came back to the future where I went to sleep on
the top floor of a Starbucks until they opened in the morning.
british were going back in time to prevent the american revolution.
In the end, there was someone who looked suspiciously like Edward
Norton who was sent back in time to stop the time traveling brits.
The dream culminated in some long speech about the consequences of
messing with fate and how the outcomes of WW1 and WW2 would have been
very different had the United States still been a colony lacking its
sense of manifest destiny. In the end, everyone came to an
understanding and I came back to the future where I went to sleep on
the top floor of a Starbucks until they opened in the morning.
Comments
Were you the first to get coffee in the morning?
Thanks for saving the fate of the past future.