Some e-cards

Most people have received an electronic greeting/birthday/christmas card at some point. Usually they are dull, cheesy or just downright stupid. But recently I have come across a site that does for e-cards what Despair.com did for motivational posters. Say hello to Someecards.com. It has cards for every occasion:


Apologies:


Birthdays:


Confessions:


Friendship:



Get Well Soon:


Or even current affairs:


Some are what some people would call "in bad taste" I suppose, but I find them hilarious.

Comments

A Guided Drift said…
hey, sumarno really likes you!

but anyway, i've seen some of these as "bumper stickers" on facebook and they're hilarious. my fave might be "we've been waiting a long time for you to turn 18."
Anonymous said…
Loved these. I sent my boyfriend (a less skanky) one.

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs