Cold Cold Cold

Well, this blog has been acting strange for a while now, and I have been to tired to fix it, but today I got around to it... hopefully it loads now, and if we are lucky we can even use the comments.



It is bitter cold up here in New England. Wicked cold, as they say in Boston. I dont think I have ever felt frigid temperatures like those we are experiencing now. It is -20 degrees here, which is cold enough as it is, but the wind chill is -42 tonight. That means that skin freezes and suffes frostbite after 10 minutes of exposure. According to the weather map, that is colder than most places in Alaska at this moment. Bitter cold which fosters bitter people, locked in their dorms; cabin fever is soon to hit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Photos of Ireland