Scoliosis is a pain in the neck!
Some of you might remember that I have always complained that my back hurt. A couple of you migh even remember me hurting severly on occasion. Well, last year I went to the incompetent school doctor at Gordon, and he sent me to get physical therapy for... who knows what. They sure didn´t say scoliosis. Because guess what? That is what I have. Fortunately, it is not an extreme case, but hey, it is still there.
Scoliosis is a curvature of the spine, which means that your back isnt straight and that you are de-evolving into a homo erectus. Not really de evolving, but the spine does have a curvature in it, and that is not cool. So now I have to get Physical Therapy AGAIN, but at least it is for the right thing now... So instead of saying "Ryan you are a wimpy moron" everyone will now say "Ryan you are a moron."
Today I am going to get my teeth looked at, because I think I need to get my wisdom teeth ripped out of my skull. This is VERY fun, I have tried it before. I had a tooth that decided to come out a couple of years early, which I had taken out 2 years ago. Now his sluggish dental bretheren are emerging, much to my dismay. I must see if I need to get them taken out or not. Either way, it is a LOT of fun because in Spain (being the third world country that it is) they just give you a couple shots of novacaine and rip em out. None of that sissy putting the person to sleep... man... ouch.
Scoliosis is a curvature of the spine, which means that your back isnt straight and that you are de-evolving into a homo erectus. Not really de evolving, but the spine does have a curvature in it, and that is not cool. So now I have to get Physical Therapy AGAIN, but at least it is for the right thing now... So instead of saying "Ryan you are a wimpy moron" everyone will now say "Ryan you are a moron."
Today I am going to get my teeth looked at, because I think I need to get my wisdom teeth ripped out of my skull. This is VERY fun, I have tried it before. I had a tooth that decided to come out a couple of years early, which I had taken out 2 years ago. Now his sluggish dental bretheren are emerging, much to my dismay. I must see if I need to get them taken out or not. Either way, it is a LOT of fun because in Spain (being the third world country that it is) they just give you a couple shots of novacaine and rip em out. None of that sissy putting the person to sleep... man... ouch.
Comments