Digital pictures and Word paintings.

I have neglected my blog for a while. Yes, I know I have been updating fairly often lately, however, I have not really posted anything of much depth. For this I apologize, I will try to write things of substance in the future. However, it is late tonight and I am tired and uninspired. Tomorrow I will resume my walks in the woods. They usually leave me refreshed and ready to write once again. Part of that inspiration comes from the actual woods, nature. However, much of the reason for me coming back inspired from my lonely walks is because I talk out loud while I walk. Sometimes to God, sometimes to myself; but always talking. Sometimes I recite poetry. Sometimes I make up poetry. Sometimes I tell stories. Sometimes I complain. Sometimes I rejoice. However, when I am alone and walking something happens, and my words take new shapes and sometimes form beautiful phrases. When I get back to my dorm I am so inspired by my own speeches, that I sit down and write. Sometimes I think that what I write is just a poor imitation of what I have verbally proclaimed moments earlier. Maybe I should one day record what I rant alone in the woods, and later listen and see if it is really as great as I remember it to be. Or maybe I should not. I think I like feeling, whether it be delusional or not, that I am creating something awesome. If that delusion of grandeur moves me to actually do something great, then maybe one day I can live up to my own dreams of writing something worth writing.

By the way, that picture of me was taken with my brand spankin' new digital camera purchased with the help of birthday gifts and gift certificates from amazon. It is a nice Sony 4.1 mpx cyber-shot. I am very pleased with it. Now I will be able to show you all pictures of people and events I talk about. I cant wait for the leaves to change up here so I can show off... of course pictures can never do the real thing justice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs