Half way?

I finished 2 out of 4 camps. Now I have started the 3rd one. You know when you are halfway done with something? There are two possible reactions:

-I cant believe I am already halfway done!

or

-What?! Im only halfway done??

For me its the latter one. I am sick of camp, but I am also more used to how it works. It isnt so much mental work, less concentration. Anyway...

Comments

Jenn said…
If you've started the third one, doesn't that put you OVER half way? Maybe that will help it feel not so tedious. Who am I kidding?
Anonymous said…
No merece la pena que te retires ahora... imagino que lo estás pasando mal, pero lo malo pasará ( eso me lo autoaplico...) No sabes cuanto entiendo lo difícil que es mirar el lado positivo de las cosas...
Miriam said…
Sadly, I haven't been able to find Blackadder online, though I'm dying to see it. Other shows are more (illegally) obtainable.

Have you seen Jeeves and Wooster?

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs