tidbits

I am over halfway done with my second camp. I´ve signed up for a 4th camp at the end of August. Perhaps it was a dumb move, considering how little I have been enjoying these camps. But now that my expectations are lower and I am learning how to deal with the kids, I think I can do another two weeks. I need the money for when I go to the US in september. Oh, right, I guess I forgot to mention that bit. I am going to the US for the first half of september. I will probably be in Boston at the start and at the middle, since I have a round trip ticket from Spain to there. Tell me if you will be around. I would love to do an extended trip to the land of the free and the home of the brave (I have quite a few friends in Washington as well as California), but alas, this time around I will be goign to Boston to see friends and Mississippi to see family.

I had a dream last night that my friend/flatmate from oxford Will Wiersma was alive. Actually, it was more like we all knew he had been dead and he was back from the netherworld. Also back from the dead was some guy from gordon, who I dont know very well and as far as I know isnt dead in real life. And he was running for president. And Erin Davidson was his campaign manager.
Camp is making me insane.

I went to a small town in the north of spain last weekend. I went there on my free day with some friends from the Burgos, the city I am working in this summer. Apparently a guy got eaten by wolves there a couple years back. I didnt know we had wolves in spain anymore. Go figure.

Comments

alamedero said…
You are getting paid for this, right?
Jenn said…
Bummer, I was hoping you'd come out to visit us, but I understand you desire to go to Boston.

I didn't know there were still wolves in Spain either.
En la población occidental, que se localiza en los montes del occidente asturiano, en el Alto Sil leonés y en los Ancares de León y Lugo, se censaron 12 osas con 24 oseznos. Cinco de estos 12 grupos familiares fueron localizados habitualmente en los montes del Alto Sil y de los Ancares (León).
Anonymous said…
you also have a friend in philadelphia. also i'm upset because i am going to boston for homecoming, but that is october, not september. also i think i am going soon, before my roomie carolyn seavey sets sea, but that is august, not september.

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs