A couple of things before I go...
I am officially done with my teaching at camp days! I am free until tomorrow morning when I see the kids off. Yay! I have never been this happy to finish a job.
Apparently I am the equivalent of The Office (US version) character Ryan. The name is appropriate. I think I will be buying some seasons of this series when I go to the US next week.
I just ordered a new computer. Yay x2. It is the first time I have bought a new one since the summer before I left for college over 5 years ago. It is a refurbished macbook pro. It is the model before the current one. By buying the refurbished thing I was able to save a very pretty penny. A previous model macbook pro (unfortunately an Intel core duo instead of a Core2Duo, but at least it has a 256 graphics card instead of a 128, if that means anything to you) for the price of a current model macbook.
OK, and rant of the day:
You know the band Sixpence None the Richer? Well, I was watching a couple of old music videos of theirs on YouTube (which already shows you how bored I have been here at camp) and I noticed something. In the videos from their eponymous album, Leigh Nash (the singer) is pretty dang cute. She is rocking a healthy, cute, girl next door thing.
She clearly looks like the kind of girl you can introduce your grandma to in these videos.
There she goes
Kiss Me
But then... the next album comes out and "HELLO!" Leigh goes from the "girl next-door" to the last woman on earth that you would ever ask to baby sit your kids. In fact, if she did move next door, you would have a background check on her and start up a neighborhood watch program. You may even call NASA and have them see if she isn’t an alien masquerading as an ethereal humanoid.
Look at the video for Don’t dream it’s over. Not even the short straight hair (which is usually my kryptonite, and looked smashing in her earlier videos) can save her.
Apparently I am the equivalent of The Office (US version) character Ryan. The name is appropriate. I think I will be buying some seasons of this series when I go to the US next week.
Which Office Character Are You? | |
| You are Ryan. You are extremely smart and perceptive, and it irritates you to no end when inferior people try to tell you what to do. Sometimes, though, your critical eye makes you come off as aloof and bitter to others, and it may take awhile for people to get to know you. | |
| Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com | |
I just ordered a new computer. Yay x2. It is the first time I have bought a new one since the summer before I left for college over 5 years ago. It is a refurbished macbook pro. It is the model before the current one. By buying the refurbished thing I was able to save a very pretty penny. A previous model macbook pro (unfortunately an Intel core duo instead of a Core2Duo, but at least it has a 256 graphics card instead of a 128, if that means anything to you) for the price of a current model macbook.
OK, and rant of the day:
You know the band Sixpence None the Richer? Well, I was watching a couple of old music videos of theirs on YouTube (which already shows you how bored I have been here at camp) and I noticed something. In the videos from their eponymous album, Leigh Nash (the singer) is pretty dang cute. She is rocking a healthy, cute, girl next door thing.
She clearly looks like the kind of girl you can introduce your grandma to in these videos.
There she goes
Kiss Me
But then... the next album comes out and "HELLO!" Leigh goes from the "girl next-door" to the last woman on earth that you would ever ask to baby sit your kids. In fact, if she did move next door, you would have a background check on her and start up a neighborhood watch program. You may even call NASA and have them see if she isn’t an alien masquerading as an ethereal humanoid.
Look at the video for Don’t dream it’s over. Not even the short straight hair (which is usually my kryptonite, and looked smashing in her earlier videos) can save her.
Comments
I've been saying fabulous a lot lately. I'm not sure what's up with that.