Screw it, I´m going

After much deliberation, I´ve decided what the title of this blog says. Even though I dont have a job for the fall figured out yet, I´m going to the US in september. If I dont go now I dont know when I will, and every year that I put off going makes it even less probable that my friends will still be around Boston. So many have already “upped and gone” and I’m afraid that more will so that if I wait any longer no one will be there.
Also, although my dad won’t be going anywhere, I hate to have to go a whole year without seeing him.
So yeah, most likely I will be on the North Shore from around the 30th of August to the 6th of September. Then I will go down south to visit my dad for a week and a bit. Then I will be back up to Boston for a couple of days and then back to the motherland.

Comments

Anonymous said…
impulsive trips are usually pretty nice:-) hope you have a good time man, and looking forward to seeing you in september!
Anonymous said…
boy oh boy! I can't wait for you to get here.
Jenn said…
And what exactly do you plan on plundering while you are Stateside?

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs