Holy Marriage Batman!
With my friend Kenny's impending wedding, I realized how many of my friends have gotten married. I am 24. Maybe it's just because I grew up in Spain, where people don't get married until their mid 30s, but when I look at how many of my friends are engaged, married, and have been married for several years now... I can't help but feel slightly amazed:
High School:
-Out of 12 people in my graduating class... (yeah, mad small):
Charles Williams
Nick Matthews
Jenny Anderson
Josh Parks (rumored)
Janna Cabeen
Rebecca Szabo
April Swick
-Other friends from high school:
Daniel Dixon
Eva Hund
Jen Rohde
Phil Biddulph
... many more
College
Robin Sattler
Allison Quigley
Andrew Frey
Allison Moore
Ben Moore
Andy Shaw
Brian Toombs
Gregg Hanson
Brett Johnson
Aislinn Agnew
Judy Garza de Vega
Steve Anderson
Melissa Barrow
Kristel Sheesley
Pete Sheesley
Peter Bayreuther
Jonathan Bennet
Marika Bennet
Julie DeJager
Joe Gordon
Sarah Hoover
Aline Venturin
(these are just the ones that I found on facebook! Not to mention the ones that aren't or all the other people I "know" but not really, that are also married. Also, this is impressive considering that I hung out with a lot of people who aren't the marrying types... )
Spanish Friends
Chaz
Ricardo
Kenny
Marta
Aitor
Loida
... not so many as in the other places, but still...
High School:
-Out of 12 people in my graduating class... (yeah, mad small):
Charles Williams
Nick Matthews
Jenny Anderson
Josh Parks (rumored)
Janna Cabeen
Rebecca Szabo
April Swick
-Other friends from high school:
Daniel Dixon
Eva Hund
Jen Rohde
Phil Biddulph
... many more
College
Robin Sattler
Allison Quigley
Andrew Frey
Allison Moore
Ben Moore
Andy Shaw
Brian Toombs
Gregg Hanson
Brett Johnson
Aislinn Agnew
Judy Garza de Vega
Steve Anderson
Melissa Barrow
Kristel Sheesley
Pete Sheesley
Peter Bayreuther
Jonathan Bennet
Marika Bennet
Julie DeJager
Joe Gordon
Sarah Hoover
Aline Venturin
(these are just the ones that I found on facebook! Not to mention the ones that aren't or all the other people I "know" but not really, that are also married. Also, this is impressive considering that I hung out with a lot of people who aren't the marrying types... )
Spanish Friends
Chaz
Ricardo
Kenny
Marta
Aitor
Loida
... not so many as in the other places, but still...
Comments
OH, ALSO. I FORGOT TO MENTION MANNY FERNANDEZ AS A FRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL WHO IS MARRIED. LET IT BE KNOWN TO THE WORLD.
I dont know how I missed that one..
Oh, and Nick Matthews is married/getting married? I didn't know he was still in contact with anyone from ECA. Good for him.
Igualmente esa sensación la tengo yo y tengo 20 añitos. Creo que es más bien por el ambiente en el que nos movemos... quiero decir... nuestra generación de españolitos no se ha casado hasta AHORA, que está siendo como el boom de los casamientos!! Curioso y divertido a la vez!!
Angie (Lewis) Hargrave
keep searching, I'll tell you if I find something over here ;)