Weird Dreams
I've heard that there is nothing worse than having someone else recount some dream they had. But I dont care. This is MY blog, and as they say on the streets, I do what I want. Plus, I have been having really weird dreams lately.
Dream 1)
I was living in some sort of nazi state. An oppressive regime with curfews and all that jazz. I spent all night dodging the secret police, trying to find a way to escape... At the same time, there was a definite Asian motif to the setting. Like, thailand or something, but with mediterranean beach fronts. Greek maybe. That in itself is an exciting dream, but it becomes ridiculous towards the end. We were trying to organize a mass escape and we decided to use an... evangelical wedding ceremony as a cover up. The church itself wasnt any church I have been in I think. In fact, I think it was Rev. Lovejoy's church from the simpsons. The wedding ended with the nazis banging on the church door and kenny and I (who were on stage leading some sort of song) looking at each other with a look of "there is no way they are buying this".
Dream 2)
Last night I had a strange dream where I was sort of sky diving or flying or falling or something. I dont even really remember what the whole thing was about, but there was a lot of flying through the sky. I wasnt the only one, there were a lot of people friends and stuff as well. But at one point we somehow started a lightning storm so I was rushing towards the earth trying to dodge the dangers of the storm. There was some sort of flying or elevated building with an open skylight so I dove through it. I had been looking for it, a shelter in the storm, I thnk it was almost like a glass blimp looking thing. All the other skyflyers were trying to make it, but a lot didnt make it and all the people waiting inside the building were really worried. I was kind of scared in the storm and relieved to make it back safely. All my friends rushed up to me and were so happy I was alive, it felt really great. The strange part was that I turned to a friend of mine and planted a kiss on her lips which she returned. Isn't it weird how you can do those things in dreams when in real life you have nothing there? Anyway, it was nice to get some action in a dream at least.
Dream 3)
I was on some sort of mystical quest to find 10 magic pearls. They were scattered around the globe. I had to find them. They were mostly in urban areas though, in houses, bars, parks. One was in, Spanish president, Zapatero's house but he was actually really nice and gave it to me and we chatted for a while. I think george bush had one and he didnt want to give it to me.
Dream 1)
I was living in some sort of nazi state. An oppressive regime with curfews and all that jazz. I spent all night dodging the secret police, trying to find a way to escape... At the same time, there was a definite Asian motif to the setting. Like, thailand or something, but with mediterranean beach fronts. Greek maybe. That in itself is an exciting dream, but it becomes ridiculous towards the end. We were trying to organize a mass escape and we decided to use an... evangelical wedding ceremony as a cover up. The church itself wasnt any church I have been in I think. In fact, I think it was Rev. Lovejoy's church from the simpsons. The wedding ended with the nazis banging on the church door and kenny and I (who were on stage leading some sort of song) looking at each other with a look of "there is no way they are buying this".
Dream 2)
Last night I had a strange dream where I was sort of sky diving or flying or falling or something. I dont even really remember what the whole thing was about, but there was a lot of flying through the sky. I wasnt the only one, there were a lot of people friends and stuff as well. But at one point we somehow started a lightning storm so I was rushing towards the earth trying to dodge the dangers of the storm. There was some sort of flying or elevated building with an open skylight so I dove through it. I had been looking for it, a shelter in the storm, I thnk it was almost like a glass blimp looking thing. All the other skyflyers were trying to make it, but a lot didnt make it and all the people waiting inside the building were really worried. I was kind of scared in the storm and relieved to make it back safely. All my friends rushed up to me and were so happy I was alive, it felt really great. The strange part was that I turned to a friend of mine and planted a kiss on her lips which she returned. Isn't it weird how you can do those things in dreams when in real life you have nothing there? Anyway, it was nice to get some action in a dream at least.
Dream 3)
I was on some sort of mystical quest to find 10 magic pearls. They were scattered around the globe. I had to find them. They were mostly in urban areas though, in houses, bars, parks. One was in, Spanish president, Zapatero's house but he was actually really nice and gave it to me and we chatted for a while. I think george bush had one and he didnt want to give it to me.
Comments
I have also never had a political dream, but I don't really want one, so you can keep having them all.
I'm sure you could extract a hellova lot of stuff out of my dreams. I mean, last night I dreamt of zombies. But still, lets keep in mind that I have been playing a computer game involving quests and I saw two zombie movies last week, so that could explain some stuff. (the movies were 28 weeks later... kinda crap, especially compared to the first sweeet one, and Black Sheep... about a bunch of sheep who develp a taste for human flesh, hilarious and disturbingly gory)
I really love that kind of dreams man, don't you feel proud of them every time you have one? you should. Our minds, working as crazy, deserve some appreciation.
how responsible do you think we are about our dreams? I mean, sometimes we do really bad things in them, but sometimes we do amazing things. People normally tend to say that we don't have any kind of responsability, "it's our subconscious who works", but I don't think is that easy.
And another thing... how can we distinguish if it's a dream from God?