My favorite christmas gifts

I got a couple awesome christmas gifs:


Boston Map Boxers


Oscar Wilde Action Figure


And several books on screenwriting!

Comments

Jenn said…
What sorts of actions does Wilde do? And where did whoever gave that to you find it?
Ryan said…
Well, as of now he just sits in his box, which is on my wall. I'll make sure he wont do any of the actions that got him imprisoned.
My aunt got it for me, probably because she knows that I enjoy his work and studied him in England.
Anonymous said…
i want an oscar wilde action figure! i'd love to start a collection- of all the great Victorians.
jealous again. the boxers are pretty cool, too.

-eva
Reesa Wood said…
i like unlikely action figures.

And sorry about my silly generalization about spanish pronunciation, it was a joke, guess not very funny, don't hold it against me. yikes!
Miriam said…
I got a hair straightener! It sort of felt like my personality deflated.

Anyhow, def. approve of the Wilde figure.

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs