Worship is nice

I have been looking for some decent new worship CD's. After a couple bad ones, I finally found a couple good ones.Enter the worship circle is a good one, there are actually 3 out, but I have only heard the first one. They have been out for a while and I know people who have recomended them, but I never bothered checking them out. They are pretty hot. Nice and acoustic.



Another good one is David Crowder Band. He is good. He is more delirious style, but he is from texas I think. But good stuff, not all original material, but good none the less.



I tried a group called the "rock and roll worship circus", but found them to be pretentious. "Arent we cool, we do worship AND we dress mod" type thing. I dont know... they had 3 really good songs on the CD (which I unfortunately bought), and I would recommend those songs. But the CD as a whole was pretty weak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs