Me in Groups of Three
Every now and then I get one of those personal surveys and whatsnot, I like to do them from time to time, I dont know why. Maybe you will enjoy it, feel free to fill it out and at it to your blogg if you wish.
three things i don't understand
01. God
02. Love
03. Art
three things that scare me
01. being trapped in a situation I cannot get out of
02. Not being able to help a friend in need
03. Bugs that crunch
three things i'm wearing right now
01. blue jeans
02. a green t-shirt
03. A bandana
three things on my desk
01. My computer
02. a stack of CDs
03. my watch
three things i want to do before i die
01. Live in a undeveloped (and untarnished) country
02. Do a long journey by foot.
03. Have a son
three good things about my personality
01. I can listen
02. I have good ideas
03. I am funny
three bad things about my personality
01. I usually don't care.
02. I don't get my ideas into action
03. I am not funny
three parts of my genetic heritage
01. homo sapiens
02. homo sapiens
03. homo sapiens
three things i like about my body
01. my hair
02. my eyes
03. my teeth (straight with no braces!)
three things i don't like about my body
01. Too skinny
02. my height
03. my complexion
three things most people don't know about me
01. I hate hanging out with my friends' friends
02. I have never tried drugs (people assume that I once lived the life of a pothead...)
03. Just because we have hung out a bit doesn't mean I consider them a friend.
three things i say the most
01. Word
02. Friggin'
03. bastard
three places i want to go
01. Croatia
02. Iran
03. Vietnam
three names that i go by
01. Ryan
02. Spaniard
03. RA
if i could dream in any color it would be
01. Sepia
02. Green
03. Blue
things you love:
01. movies and other forms of art
02. Walking alone in nature
03. having something I DO appreciated
things you hate:
01. Ignorance
02. People who are afraid to say nice things because people will assume that they mean more than they did; and those who lie in order to not hurt someone's feelings.
03. Feeling forgotten.
I am:
01. Cautious
02. Someone who doesn't do things a certain way that everyone expects me to.
03. A covert romanticist
I can:
01. Have a sharp tongue
02. Relate exterior things to my internal self
03. Act indifferent
my personality:
01. cynical
02. moody
03. introverted
my looks:
01. Pretty
02. darn
03. average
i can't:
01. spell out loud
02. sight read music barely
03. Be charming with adults.
you should listen to:
01. Starflyer 59
02. Simon and Garfunkel
03. Led Zeppelin
favorite foods:
01. Beef
02. Lamb
03. Chicken
you worry about:
01. What people REALLY think about me
02. being talented
03. what lies ahead
things you'd like to learn:
01. Fluent French
02. how to write
03. To listen to God
beverages most frequently in your belly:
01. Water
02. Orange soda (mm... Fanta)
03. Dr Pepper
shows you watched when you were a kid:
01. Chicho Terremoto
02. Dexter's Laboratory
03. Batman
three things i don't understand
01. God
02. Love
03. Art
three things that scare me
01. being trapped in a situation I cannot get out of
02. Not being able to help a friend in need
03. Bugs that crunch
three things i'm wearing right now
01. blue jeans
02. a green t-shirt
03. A bandana
three things on my desk
01. My computer
02. a stack of CDs
03. my watch
three things i want to do before i die
01. Live in a undeveloped (and untarnished) country
02. Do a long journey by foot.
03. Have a son
three good things about my personality
01. I can listen
02. I have good ideas
03. I am funny
three bad things about my personality
01. I usually don't care.
02. I don't get my ideas into action
03. I am not funny
three parts of my genetic heritage
01. homo sapiens
02. homo sapiens
03. homo sapiens
three things i like about my body
01. my hair
02. my eyes
03. my teeth (straight with no braces!)
three things i don't like about my body
01. Too skinny
02. my height
03. my complexion
three things most people don't know about me
01. I hate hanging out with my friends' friends
02. I have never tried drugs (people assume that I once lived the life of a pothead...)
03. Just because we have hung out a bit doesn't mean I consider them a friend.
three things i say the most
01. Word
02. Friggin'
03. bastard
three places i want to go
01. Croatia
02. Iran
03. Vietnam
three names that i go by
01. Ryan
02. Spaniard
03. RA
if i could dream in any color it would be
01. Sepia
02. Green
03. Blue
things you love:
01. movies and other forms of art
02. Walking alone in nature
03. having something I DO appreciated
things you hate:
01. Ignorance
02. People who are afraid to say nice things because people will assume that they mean more than they did; and those who lie in order to not hurt someone's feelings.
03. Feeling forgotten.
I am:
01. Cautious
02. Someone who doesn't do things a certain way that everyone expects me to.
03. A covert romanticist
I can:
01. Have a sharp tongue
02. Relate exterior things to my internal self
03. Act indifferent
my personality:
01. cynical
02. moody
03. introverted
my looks:
01. Pretty
02. darn
03. average
i can't:
01. spell out loud
02. sight read music barely
03. Be charming with adults.
you should listen to:
01. Starflyer 59
02. Simon and Garfunkel
03. Led Zeppelin
favorite foods:
01. Beef
02. Lamb
03. Chicken
you worry about:
01. What people REALLY think about me
02. being talented
03. what lies ahead
things you'd like to learn:
01. Fluent French
02. how to write
03. To listen to God
beverages most frequently in your belly:
01. Water
02. Orange soda (mm... Fanta)
03. Dr Pepper
shows you watched when you were a kid:
01. Chicho Terremoto
02. Dexter's Laboratory
03. Batman
Comments