Minimalist post.

It has rained all day. There are flood warnings.



I have been listening to a lot of Paul Simon. Man, the guy is good. I never bothered to listen to any of his stuff, because I was bitter about Simon and Garfunkel breaking up. I think seeing them in concert helped me forget about all that. I realized that Paul really was the life behind the duo. Even though I fell completely in love with Art's smooth voice, it was the quality of Paul's songwriting that lived on. In the concert, Arts voice was older and not as melodious, where as Paul's songs were just as good. Anyway, I picked up some of his stuff, and love it.



I have finally started editing my Media Production project. I spent 4 hours in the media lab working on it... I only finished the introduction scene... it is going to take a lot of work. I do enjoy it though, just me, alone in front of the computer, fooling around with film. Fun stuff... tedious.. but fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs