At Gordon once again
I am back at school. I am less than excited to be here, but I don’t have any other option really. I have to finish school. Unfortunately (in some ways) my major is English, which limits the possibilities for its completion to a handful of countries. I mean, I suppose I COULD take English at the Universidad de Alcala, in Madrid, but that would be pretty stupid. So there are about 5-7 places in the world where English is the first language and I could get a decent education studying it. Arghh... if I was studying politics I could really study it anywhere...
Either way... I am back, and I am trying to make the best of it. I am not living in underclassmen dorms anymore. I am now living in an apartment building full of seniors and the like. It is a very different atmosphere than the wild communal feeling of the freshmen living space. On the other hand, I have air conditioning and cable, which is nice. I also make my own meals in my kitchen which so far has been much better than the cafeteria. It is a 6 man apartment with 3 rooms of 2, a living area, a bathroom and a kitchen. So far so good I suppose. I will try to write more later on... for now I don’t feel like writing much...
Either way... I am back, and I am trying to make the best of it. I am not living in underclassmen dorms anymore. I am now living in an apartment building full of seniors and the like. It is a very different atmosphere than the wild communal feeling of the freshmen living space. On the other hand, I have air conditioning and cable, which is nice. I also make my own meals in my kitchen which so far has been much better than the cafeteria. It is a 6 man apartment with 3 rooms of 2, a living area, a bathroom and a kitchen. So far so good I suppose. I will try to write more later on... for now I don’t feel like writing much...
Comments