Dream Ideas

This morning I woke up pretty impressed with myself. You see, last night I invented great things, in my dreams that is. It is one of those things that people rarely think of but that nonetheless is true: You are the one that comes up with everything you dream. So just think back upon your craziest, most original and outlandish dream and realize that it was your imagination that came up with the idea. Don't you feel sort of proud of yourself? The reason I was impressed with myself is that I invented a kind of food in my dream and then when I woke up I really wanted it. In my dream I went to the supermarket to get things for my flight and I was looking at the teddy grahams and I saw that they had a new kind. It was called "caramel snicker-doodle." In my dream I was surprised because I had never seen that kind before but was instantly interested (obviously, I mean, I came up with it!). But when I woke up I realized that it would be a very tasty flavor for teddy grahams that no one has done, and my subconscious came up with it.

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs