A picture is worth a thousand words?

1) Answer the questions below
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket (www.photobucket.com) or the google image search
1) Answer the questions below
3) Take any picture from the first page of results and post.
4) Don't explain, it's funnier that way!


The age you will be on your next birthday:



A place you’d like to travel:



Your favorite food:



Your favorite animal:



The town in which you were born:

Molinos Ciudad Real

Your favorite color:
GREEN

The town in which you live:

The name of your pets:
Sunny

Your name:



Your middle name:



A bad habit of yours:



Your first job:



Your favorite kind of music:



Your crush/ love:



What car do you drive?

Comments

A Guided Drift said…
"your favourite kind of music" and "your crush/love" is very mysterious. what's the deal? the public must know!
Ya te digo, nos hemos quedado con la mosca de la respuesta mas morbosa... :P
Ryan said…
I think the "your crush" one is pretty clear.
As to the music one... it is obvious if you know the genre, if not.... then its obscure. I'll bet Daniel Dixon could enlight us.
What is the woman doing?
Anonymous said…
may Daniel Dixon's wife have the honor?? You favorite music genre, according to the photo, is most obviously "shoegazer". hehe. I suppose I'm his involuntary apprentice.

-eef

ps. poor sweet little lamb.
A Guided Drift said…
i can't even read into the mystery of your pictures, because they won't show up! that's why i asked.
Jenn said…
Ryan, I can't see the picture of the "crush/love" either. I'm going to guess it's Natalie Portman though.

Also, since I was in hospital I couldn't comment on your last post. I'm sorry to hear about Sunny. It made me cry when I read it. She was a beautiful dog. Charles and I were reminiscing about her. He remembers her as a puppy!

P.S. I cry a lot these days, what with the crazy hormones and the lack of sleep and the surgery.

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs