One down....

The quad is over (for the uninitiated in collegiate terms, a quad is half a semester) which means that I am halfway through this semester. That is pretty amazing, and I dont know where the time has gone. Midterms are done, and papers are handed in. I hope I do ok. I am thinking of picking up an extra class this next quad... perhaps an easy A type class. I know of one.



The end of the quad also means that I have 2 free days meant for finals. However, since I only take semester classes, I do not have finals for any quad classes. The extra long weekend will be nice. I hope I can take advantage of it, instead of sitting alone in my apartment like I would like to sometimes. Oh dont get me wrong, I will watch some movies. Alone preferably. However, I hope to "do" something. Many people are going home or taking off to Montreal to get smashed or investing in stock or something. I am landlocked without a car, but hopefully I can find friends who want to do stuff. My evans friends are going to be around, so I am assured some entertainment with them. I should get some more hookah tobacco and take the ole girl out again before it gets too cold to stand. I will have to learn to appreciate the minutiae of life since I do not have the means to embark on grandiose journeys at this point. Conversations, jokes, and the fact that I have friends weird enough to make me crossword puzzles made up exclusively of "ghetto terms."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs