Quick tidbits

I am writing from my house in spain. I got here yesterday, and am leaving sunday. I have only come to sign some papers. My spanish residency is expiring and I am here getting it renewed. I have to be here, because it is a residency and I have to make them think that I am still living here. If I am not able to fool them... then they take it away, which I am praying will not happen. If it does, then it will be very hard to get it back. Which will be bad. I dont have my nationality, and I will be bummed if I lose my right to live in Spain, even if I was born here.... geez.... I have red tape. If I DO get it renewed, however, I will be able to come back after college and get a job or work on getting my citizenship. Which would be nice.





Anyway, spain is nice. raining of course. People think of spain as sunny, but during the months of october-january it looks more like London, gray and drizzly. I went to get together with some of my best spanish friends today. It was nice, we just went to the mall and hung out ("its high school all over again!") but it was fun. I am posting some pictures for your enjoyment below.

Here are links to some pictures from today. Fear not, they open in a new page all by themselves (I rock, I figured out how to do that... yeah yeah, not that complicated, but I get a kick out of it).



  • Here is a pictue of one of my very best friends, kenny. Yes ladies, he is single.

  • Paco and I were just minding our own business when a this picture was taken. Yes, he also is single.

  • It is a common misconception that little cars are only for children. They are not of course. They are for the childish.

  • Some more friends. Kenny, Dan (with the green headband) and Dani. They are also singl-- who am I kidding, we are all single.

  • It seems that my friend Paco found an empty lotery ticket sellers booth and could not resist the chance for a picture.

  • Here is a foto of us trying to look awe inspiring. Unfortunately, I just look sullen.

  • Dan and Dani once again... quality friends.



That is it... I know I know... it saddens you. Not.





By the way, did I mention that I had a weird dream? I was riding a jet ski around the canals of venice. My sister was the leader of a cult, and my grandmother and I were smoking pot with some of my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs