NEW BLOG

OK folks, the time has come. The new is new and the old is old. Its time to move on (maybe). Check it out

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. I know thi comment is irrelevant to the post, I'm going to this anyway. I am an American of Spanish ancestry. My great grandmother and her family fled from Spain shortly before the Civil War to escape the violence and a possible Franco rule. I want to return to Spain for it is my motherland. I want to know if it is possible for me to get citizenship even though my father wanst born in Spain but my great grandmother was?
Anonymous said…
I dont know when you came here, or how long your comment has been sitting on my old blog, but yes, you can still get your spanish citizenship fairly easily if you can prove your ancestry.
Anonymous said…
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs