Pictures, Links, and Politics

Well, ole Dubya has won yet again. I cant believe it, and yet I totally saw it coming. My pick, Ralph Nader, did not get very far. He was the only candidate that would have actually brought significant change to the country. Democrats and Republicans are both the same dumb thing. Or as charles said it "No matter who wins, the true winner willl be corporate america" (or something like that). Oh well, this just means more war and a possible draft and the demise of any hopes for public health care and social security, and the continued lack of international credibility. All good right? Wrong. Oh well.



On a happier note: It is things like this that bring an accute sense of joy to the very core of my being. This is what Wuske went dressed as for Halloween. For those who dont know, it is a furby. So far he wins my vote for best costume, but then again, I didnt see Chris dressed as Jesus.



Oh, and here are a couple things worth seeing:

A pretty funny comic

An awesome piece of artwork

A sweet flash animation thing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Photos of Ireland