el AMO de casa
Eva had this in her blog in honor of the honorable profession of the housewife (which she aims to be) and to teach all those feminists a lesson. It was all in good fun of course. But to prove that I am just as much a modern man as she is a woman, I reply with a similar quiz (translated into the native language of this blog):
1. Favorite domestic chore/duty: She said that her least favorite was shopping for food. I didnt even know that was a chore. That is one of my favorite parts of the week for sure.
2. Most hated domestic chore/duty: Cleaning out the fridge. Anything that can put me in contact with mold or other things that might decide to migrate to my skin and set up shop.
3. Favorite laundry detergent: dude, that one that smells like lavender. I love that crap.

4. Favorite kind of apron: I am going to have to be a guy on this one and go with those that have some stupid slogan on it like "master of the flame" or "boss of the sauce". If it includes pirates in any way, then it is even better though.
5. Favorite Spice: posh spice? oh, you mean cooking spice... its all about the cinnamon,
6. Favorite chick tv series: Does dawson's creek count? I liked that show back in the day. All the teen angst your little heart desires.
7. Trick to remove grease from clothing: burn it. buy a new one. repeat.
8. Favorite time of day: anything involving food. eating it. cooking it. thinking about how I am going to cook and eat it.
9. Favorite kitchen utensil: the frying pan, no doubt. especially a cast iron skillet. I swear those things would save the world from war if everyone used one. Steak=heaven on one of those things.
1. Favorite domestic chore/duty: She said that her least favorite was shopping for food. I didnt even know that was a chore. That is one of my favorite parts of the week for sure.
2. Most hated domestic chore/duty: Cleaning out the fridge. Anything that can put me in contact with mold or other things that might decide to migrate to my skin and set up shop.
3. Favorite laundry detergent: dude, that one that smells like lavender. I love that crap.
4. Favorite kind of apron: I am going to have to be a guy on this one and go with those that have some stupid slogan on it like "master of the flame" or "boss of the sauce". If it includes pirates in any way, then it is even better though.
5. Favorite Spice: posh spice? oh, you mean cooking spice... its all about the cinnamon,
6. Favorite chick tv series: Does dawson's creek count? I liked that show back in the day. All the teen angst your little heart desires.
7. Trick to remove grease from clothing: burn it. buy a new one. repeat.
8. Favorite time of day: anything involving food. eating it. cooking it. thinking about how I am going to cook and eat it.
9. Favorite kitchen utensil: the frying pan, no doubt. especially a cast iron skillet. I swear those things would save the world from war if everyone used one. Steak=heaven on one of those things.
Comments
no dudes en citarme en cdualquier momento
pero muy bien dicho de todos modos
la idea de ser el AMO de casa,k la verdad es q mola, estar escuchando musicota mientras friego, mola.
In Florence you can get an apron with The David on it which I think you would like.