late night update, aka: the friends stike back
well, all in all, the graduation day didnt turn out as bad as could have been expected. Around 7 o'clock, my friend kate found me sitting at my computer listening to cathartic angry metal whilst dressed in a graduation robe I found in a broom closet. She insisted that I needed to get out and stop mourning my passing college years, which was probably true. So we went to a pub, had a couple pints and chatted. I needed that I think. We spent several hours out chattin about complete innane things which made me feel much better. Then I hung out in on of th other gordon houses watching "green wing" (a british comedy series) which made me laugh a bit. One of the nicest gestures was when I got home and I found a couple nice british beers on my desk, courtesy of my housemate Miriam. While that was nice in itself, there was a sticky note on top which said that I had a present in the fridge. In the refrigerator I found a nice half leg of lamb. Miriam is clearly an amazing human being. If anyone is lookinf for an antropomorphic god to worship, look no farther. But anyway, later Landon said that we need to hit up the Krispe Kremes in the morning. All in all the last/next 24 hours will not be (or havent been) too bad. That is good. I am still confused about what I want though. Do I want to go back to the US with my american friends, or spain with my old spanish friends. Where can I find my life 'calling' more easily? Where can I be happier? That is the question I suppose. Ah... things confuse me, but it is nice to know people care.
Comments
I don't think that there is an answer. There are two nice different options, you'll live happy or sad in any place you choose, and you'll miss the other place.
"queremos lo que no tenemos" como el otro dia m decia eva, creo que es una norma que no podemos evitar.