Somebody shoot me
I am so depressed. Today is graduation day at gordon. Not only does that mean that I should be done by now, but it means that I am missing something that most of my american friends are all doing. The end of my studies will be a "non-event". But even worse is this pit at the bottom of my stomach that misses the hell out of all my gordon friends and the knowledge that it will never be the same between them and myself. I suppose this should have hit me when I left for oxford, but it has sunk in in a different way now. I really wish I were spending the summer living on campus and working grounds crew again. It is at moments like these that I dont give a crap about going back to spain and just want to go back to the good friends I made in Boston. It is only worse that in a week I will feel the opposite and then back again. If I could settle on one place it would be easier. Having my friends separated by a vast stretch ocean, and having to choose between the two groups, kills me. Happy friggin graduation. Welcome to the real world.
Comments
I have never been lucky with my parties, my birthday is on 1st February which coincides with the start of Spanish exam period. For the past 5 years, I've had an exam the day before, the same day or the day after my birthday. Even though I would have wanted to organise a little party nobody would have turned up, 'cause they were too busy studying. I've promised myself to have a massive one next year for all the ones I've missed, you're welcome!
cause the thing i'm doing there is a new program every 3 months. Don't worry ryan, we'll have a grad party for you end eva when we're in madrid.