Oh Great.... more complications

Now I just got this email from an old friend in a Jazz/Funk band that I used to be in. He says that him and his friends (who are still in the band) have gotten a manager and are getting ready to record. They are writing new songs, and are practicing like crazy for the recording sometime in January. They all sat down and talked seriously yesterday. They all decided to call me back to spain to be the lead singer.

Geez, I would so love to...but promises hold me here.

I have committed to being an RA for a year. And I promised my mom that I would finish college (she knows me too well, if I hadnt made that promise... I might never finish,haha).



They even put: "We love you" at the end of the email. How do you like that for emotional manipulation....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs