Personality and Frost

This morning I got up early and went for a walk. It was nice, except that it was really cold. I almost had a confiding when I stepped outside and everything was white. I was relieved to find out that it wasn't snow, but it was ice and frost all over everything. Yesterday I heard that they got snow up in Acadia (in Maine). They have mountains and stuff, and it IS quite a bit north of here but still... Winter is coming.

On another note, last week we did the Myers Briggs personality test with the rest of the RA staff. It was interesting, I did it in high school (3 years ago) and I was an ENTP (extroverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving). This time I was INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, perceiving). I took it again a couple of days ago, to see if it was a fluke, but I got INFP again. I guess personalities change huh? I definitely notice that I am not the same person I was a year ago, much less 3 years ago. I am a better person now I hope. Keirsey, a psychoanalyst describes the INFP as the Healer . But I think the original Myers Briggs described it as "The monastic", of course, I think that is sweet. Combine Healer and Monastic and you get Cleric. haha. Here is another description, it has other famous INFPs. If you want to take the test, you can do it at HumanMetrics . Select the Jung Typology test, it is the free one, heh heh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs