A waste of our time

Someone sent me one of those emails where you are supposed to talk about yourself or whatever... I didnt feel like sending one out to everyone, but I guess I will answer some of the questions here....



1. What time is it? 3:48pm

3. Nickname(s): Spaniard, Spain, "Spainy", Powerhouse,"the hair"... people up here love the whole nickname thing....

4. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 20

6. Hair color: dark blonde, or as we call it in the hairstyle buisness "Dusty and boring"

7. Piercing: eyebrow

9. How do you like your job? Being an RA is cool, but it is not really a job, because real jobs are supposed to PAY you decent wages....

10. Home town: Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain.

11. Current Residence: Wenham MA, home of Gordon College.

12. Favorite Food(s): Meat. Seafood. Spanish food. Italian. OK, basically anything that contains some piece of dead animal.

13. Been to Africa? Only morrocco, I still have to go to mozambique with Kenny.

14. Been toilet papering? Yeah, but its overrated... You want good fun? Fill someones room to the brim with Newspaper... heh heh

19. Favorite word or phrase:  I have found one good man in a thousand, But not one good woman among them. -- Ecclesiastes

21. Favorite Flower: whatever she likes  (good one stefan)

22. Favorite Drink: Vanilla Coke

23. Favorite sport to watch: football (the one you use your FEET in)

24. Favorite ice cream: Pralines and Cream... Hägen Das.

25. Disney or Warner Bros.?: Neither, I am all about Cartoon Network

26. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant? Taco Bell

29. Do you sing in the shower? you know it.

32. Most annoying thing people ask? "Is there a reason you are naked?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs