Florida
Land of old people, bad drivers and nude beaches. And I have seen all three... except the nude beaches.
I am in the house of Charles and Jen William, two good friends of mine from high school.
Charles had a hernia operation last week, which means that he walks like if he has a bad case of the hemorrhoids... Yeah, we cant really play soccer or go sky diving right now, but I don't give a rip, 'cause I cant play sports and I hate heights.
So we have just been hanging out, watching movies and stuff. By the way, if you have never seen "The Jerk," I suggest you see it. It is really funny.
So I will be spending thanksgiving here tomorrow. It will be a little strange not spending it with a family. Well, I guess that they are a family in a way... but not really. Kids are a prerequisite for a family. Or not. I dont care. I am entitled to my strange opinions. Either way, I am happy to be here, it is nice to be with Charles. I had'nt seen him for about a year now.
I am in the house of Charles and Jen William, two good friends of mine from high school.
Charles had a hernia operation last week, which means that he walks like if he has a bad case of the hemorrhoids... Yeah, we cant really play soccer or go sky diving right now, but I don't give a rip, 'cause I cant play sports and I hate heights.
So we have just been hanging out, watching movies and stuff. By the way, if you have never seen "The Jerk," I suggest you see it. It is really funny.
So I will be spending thanksgiving here tomorrow. It will be a little strange not spending it with a family. Well, I guess that they are a family in a way... but not really. Kids are a prerequisite for a family. Or not. I dont care. I am entitled to my strange opinions. Either way, I am happy to be here, it is nice to be with Charles. I had'nt seen him for about a year now.
Comments