Friends are nice.
OK...
This week has been rather... well, how to say it... depressing? I can deal with external stress, but internal stress really gets to me. The internal stress is that which relates to my self. The "who am I"'s and the "where am I going"s, those are the ones that kill me. I was so sure of what I was doing with myself and where I was going; until two weeks ago... Then the whole purpose of my life slowly started unraveling. "Why am I here?" became the theme-song of last week, this week was "Why should I go on?" Right now I am just wondering what the next step is, but when your goals have been eradicated, then your motivation is wiped away as well.
So I was feeling blue. And alone.
My RA staff tried to help, and it did some. I must say that I am doing better today that I was on monday. Unfortunately, I was still sad. I went to see "West Side Story" at a local theater this afternoon, and that was fun (even if it was kind of crappy...), but I was still bummed.
So this is an eulegy to my good friends who had a surprise Birthday Party organized for me when I got back. Yes; Allison, Robin, Andrew, Gregg, Cassie and Rachel all rock.
Thank you all. I dont feel quite as alone as I did.
This week has been rather... well, how to say it... depressing? I can deal with external stress, but internal stress really gets to me. The internal stress is that which relates to my self. The "who am I"'s and the "where am I going"s, those are the ones that kill me. I was so sure of what I was doing with myself and where I was going; until two weeks ago... Then the whole purpose of my life slowly started unraveling. "Why am I here?" became the theme-song of last week, this week was "Why should I go on?" Right now I am just wondering what the next step is, but when your goals have been eradicated, then your motivation is wiped away as well.
So I was feeling blue. And alone.
My RA staff tried to help, and it did some. I must say that I am doing better today that I was on monday. Unfortunately, I was still sad. I went to see "West Side Story" at a local theater this afternoon, and that was fun (even if it was kind of crappy...), but I was still bummed.
So this is an eulegy to my good friends who had a surprise Birthday Party organized for me when I got back. Yes; Allison, Robin, Andrew, Gregg, Cassie and Rachel all rock.
Thank you all. I dont feel quite as alone as I did.
Comments