Movies and Music
OK, I love movies and music so here are my recomendations for the day:
"Los Lunes al Sol": Known in english as "Mondays in the Sun", this is one of the best movies I have seen all year. Bardem does an oscar winning performance, I dont know why this isn't the spanish entry for the best foreign film. Whatever, some people dont know what they are talking about (not me of course, I am a genius)... It is a film about some unemployed men in northern spain. It is apt for anyone really, but it isnt a kids movie, its a drama, kind of heavy one (well, light for spain, heavy for most anyone else), but really really good. It was released in the US, so you can probably find it in Blockbuster in a couple of months.
Starflyer 59 "Old": This CD is so friggin good. You dont understand how good it is. The whole thing plays like one giant mood. It is excellent. More melodic than their older stuff, but it is still as good as anything they have ever put out.
"Los Lunes al Sol": Known in english as "Mondays in the Sun", this is one of the best movies I have seen all year. Bardem does an oscar winning performance, I dont know why this isn't the spanish entry for the best foreign film. Whatever, some people dont know what they are talking about (not me of course, I am a genius)... It is a film about some unemployed men in northern spain. It is apt for anyone really, but it isnt a kids movie, its a drama, kind of heavy one (well, light for spain, heavy for most anyone else), but really really good. It was released in the US, so you can probably find it in Blockbuster in a couple of months.
Starflyer 59 "Old": This CD is so friggin good. You dont understand how good it is. The whole thing plays like one giant mood. It is excellent. More melodic than their older stuff, but it is still as good as anything they have ever put out.
Comments