A little time in between

Well, here I am. Sitting at my computer again, typing out another meaningless piece of cyber-tripe. But that is the appeal of this blog, is it not?

Well, I have had to do 5 1/2 projects in the last 5 school days. I had to write an idea for a screen play. Thisconsisted of a synopsis of the story... 4 pages. And a scene written out (3 pages). It was a lot of work, but it was also kind of fun. I had to do the rough draft for last wednesday, and then I handed in the final on friday (1 1/2 Projects).

Then I had to give a class presentation on thursday. It was about the portrayal of media in the book A BRAVE NEW WORLD. It also was an enjoyable assingment, and I had forgotten how good that book is. But it was a long and arduous job of slowly reading, and analyzing. Oh and 3 pages of writing.

Then I had to do about 7 pages of writing to hand in class today...

And tomorrow I have to hand in a one page reflexion of the presenation I did on thursday.

Tomorrow I have to hand in a research paper about the effects of Men's magazines on Male Body Image. Oh boy... Oh, I need a quote too. Anyone out there care to say that Men's Magazines have made them feel bad or something? I'll even take a lie ;-)





I have done all of the papers, except for the research paper. I am sick of thinking. My neurons are fried. My room smells like burnt flesh. Every 20 minutes I have a brain spasm. That is why I started writing this a little while after my last one. I only have about thirty seconds before the next one, so I hope you are sympatheljkfadouiwenkfsda oiadidas ioa io sadfo i;aASDFAWER@##AFWFE$W£??£•ª´?????œåºasdds ds dd d g j

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs