Hello to all the procrastinators out there
First of all, I would like to say hi to all of you who read this blog when they should be doing their work...melissa....
Now to daily news with Ryan:
I set up my classes for next semester. They should all be good. I have not changed my major yet, but I did talk to my advisor about it and she was very understanding. She is very nice. I think I am going to change to....... English major, French minor, Communications minor. Olé!
Yes, that should be good. English can take you around the world... I know third world countries are always looking for english teachers and professors. Also, It provides a major where I can express myself.... which is essential. No desk jobs, where you have to kiss your bosses rear end to get somewhere in life. Nope.
I guess if I am going to be an english major.... I will have to learn how to spell and all of that... Bummer, now that the French is also mingling with the Spanish and English... spelling is at an all time low... thank God for spellcheck.
Now to daily news with Ryan:
I set up my classes for next semester. They should all be good. I have not changed my major yet, but I did talk to my advisor about it and she was very understanding. She is very nice. I think I am going to change to....
Yes, that should be good. English can take you around the world... I know third world countries are always looking for english teachers and professors. Also, It provides a major where I can express myself.... which is essential. No desk jobs, where you have to kiss your bosses rear end to get somewhere in life. Nope.
I guess if I am going to be an english major.... I will have to learn how to spell and all of that... Bummer, now that the French is also mingling with the Spanish and English... spelling is at an all time low... thank God for spellcheck.
Comments