Snow, Bloggs and other things...
Well, it has finally happened. I am here, and outside of my window there is snow. Not much, just an inch or so, but it doesn't look like it is going anywhere. It is -9 degrees celcius... and it isn't so strange considering that we are in december. However, yesterday it was about 18 or so degrees outside. Nice and warm, I was in a long sleeved T-shirt. Not now... well, I only have to put up with it for a couple of weeks...
It seems that I have incited the Blogg revolution. I started a blogger account this summer, and now about 8 people have started one. The only person that I think had a blog before me is Chris, and I DID start one last summer, but it sucked. I had been planning on starting one again for a while now. Daniel might have had one before me too... I'm not sure. But they are on live journal, and it is a little different.
I am really looking forward to going home for Christmas. I am excited to get back, but I am not homesick really. So that is good. I have 2 more final papers and 2? final exams to keep me busy. Right now I need to write a rough draft for the plot of a screenplay that I have to do as my final media writing project. So I think I am going to watch a movie... ha!
It seems that I have incited the Blogg revolution. I started a blogger account this summer, and now about 8 people have started one. The only person that I think had a blog before me is Chris, and I DID start one last summer, but it sucked. I had been planning on starting one again for a while now. Daniel might have had one before me too... I'm not sure. But they are on live journal, and it is a little different.
I am really looking forward to going home for Christmas. I am excited to get back, but I am not homesick really. So that is good. I have 2 more final papers and 2? final exams to keep me busy. Right now I need to write a rough draft for the plot of a screenplay that I have to do as my final media writing project. So I think I am going to watch a movie... ha!
Comments