One more day

Well, it is 8:30 in the morning. I have been up for two hours now. I got up early to study for international relations, my final is at 10:30. I got a really bad grade on the midterm, so I am hoping that I will do better now. I got a B on my paper, which is good in that class.

After this final exam I will be done with all my tests and classes for this semester. This evening I have an "RA time" before we all leave to go home tomorrow. I have gotten to know my staff pretty well during the last couple of months. There are still people that I relate more to, or whose personality matches mine; but on a whole, I dont have any complaints about my staff. At the start of the year I sort of dreaded RA meetings, but now I enjoy them.

I am really looking forward to going home tomorrow. I will try to get "bumped" if the flight is overbooked. They give you a little cash and put you up in a hotel, it isn't a bad deal. I am ready to get home, but if they offer enough moolah, then I would maybe be able to go back in the spring for a couple of days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs