What? I am still alive??

Yes my friends, I am still here. Despite what my recent amount of posting has shown; I am alive and kicking. What am I kicking? The dog of course. But that is beyond the point.

Christmas day has come and gone here in sunny spain. My cousins were here for a week and that was a great privilege. They used to live in Spain 8 years ago, before they moved to the USA. It was the first time that they had been back to the motherland and it was fun to see them enjoy the fine pleasures of this beautiful country. There were 3 of them: Andrew, who is 24 and is a bon a fide artist. Caroline, who is 21 and is studying psychology at the University of Santa Cruz (or somewhere in california). And Bethany, who is 18 and is doing something with her life. It was marvelous to have them all here.

We were also blessed to have my friend Kenny's family over for a couple of days. They are full of energy and kept the house lively. I have not seen a family that likes to play games as much as them. I think they played more UNO than I have ever seen...

We ALSO had two of my friends from Gordon over. Kristel and Amanda are studying in Europe for the year and needed a place to go for Christmas; of course, I was more than happy to oblige.

It was a fun filled Christmas, but I am happy to be alone again. Non-stop people for a week is fun, but tiring. I need my alone time as most of you know.



By the way, if any of you Gordonites want me to bring anything back while I am over on this continent... tell me. Just make sure it is inexpensive... heh heh. And NO, I will not bring over boy/girlfriends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs