Almost there
It is my last night in Evans Hall. It has treated me well. It has been a good year all in all. Many of my close friends sort of raise an eyebrow at me when I say that, knowing all that I have gone through during the past semesters. And yet, though I have my complaints and questions, life is not bad.
I just read a post that Charles, one of my best friends, put in his blog. He described the things he missed about Spain and didnt understand in his life. I resonate with you my friend. Many times I wonder why I am here, when I love another place so much more. Fortunately I have made good friends here. But still, it makes you wonder... I wish I lived closer to you man. I really do. It stinks to live so far from those that you really care about. On top of it all, one of my best friends from Gordon (if not my best) is transferring next semester so she will be gone. Weird... why are so many of my good friends far away. Oh well, I must continue to develop friendships around here to complement (not supplement) those that lie far away. Fortunately for me (and I know that I am very fortunate), I get to go home tomorrow. I cant wait to see my friends, sister and mom!
I just read a post that Charles, one of my best friends, put in his blog. He described the things he missed about Spain and didnt understand in his life. I resonate with you my friend. Many times I wonder why I am here, when I love another place so much more. Fortunately I have made good friends here. But still, it makes you wonder... I wish I lived closer to you man. I really do. It stinks to live so far from those that you really care about. On top of it all, one of my best friends from Gordon (if not my best) is transferring next semester so she will be gone. Weird... why are so many of my good friends far away. Oh well, I must continue to develop friendships around here to complement (not supplement) those that lie far away. Fortunately for me (and I know that I am very fortunate), I get to go home tomorrow. I cant wait to see my friends, sister and mom!
Comments