Being an RA

I am going to miss the floor I am on right now. I am the RA (resident advisor) so I am sort of in charge of it. I really like it though. I get along with with everyone, and everyone respects me. I have somehow been able to balance the friendship and leadership aspects of the job. I think I am doing a good job.



Yesterday one of the guys on my floor said "dude! what are we going to do next year when we get another RA?"

A little confused, I said "What do you mean?"

He responded "Well, I mean when we get one that isnt cool."

I had to smile. They thought I was cool. What is more, they didn't see how anyone else could be as good as I was. You gotta love that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs