My favorite movie of all time

After years of trying to find my favorite movie (it is hard for me, a film buff, decide), I have finally decided. It is Calle 54 of course. This is the only film that moves me to a physical response EVERY time. I smile, laugh, and somtimes even cry. It is true emotion, color and beauty. No other movie can move me to real emotional responses EVERY time. True, there are some comedies that make me laugh whenever I see them (like happy gilmore and better off dead), but this is deeper.



It is a movie/rocumentary/documentary/music video film that really blows me away. A collection of staged performances by famous latin jazz performers, this movie has emotion. Any jazz lover should watch it.... again and again and again. I know I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Photos of Ireland