Choral Pictures
Here are some pictures from the acappella competition on saturday. They are fairly small, cause I wanted them to fit, so I am sorry if you were hoping for some wonkin' big ones.
Here we are, waiting for our turn to go on. The expressions on our faces are priceless.

Doing some singing

See what I mean about the other groups having dumb choreographies and things?

Not us, we have self respect. We dont move. We groove.

Post-concert. It was a moral victory, so we are in good spirits.

Walking away, down an oxford street. Time to get a bite to eat and a sip to drink.

Later, at the afterparty, Matt smiles, and I issue a warning to the cameraperson, "Dont mention choreographies!"
Here we are, waiting for our turn to go on. The expressions on our faces are priceless.
Doing some singing
See what I mean about the other groups having dumb choreographies and things?
Not us, we have self respect. We dont move. We groove.
Post-concert. It was a moral victory, so we are in good spirits.
Walking away, down an oxford street. Time to get a bite to eat and a sip to drink.
Later, at the afterparty, Matt smiles, and I issue a warning to the cameraperson, "Dont mention choreographies!"
Comments