My country
When we were in high school, Charles and I would sometimes sit around in study hall dividing up the world map. He would get one country, I would get another, and yet another place would be set up as a prison colony. It was random, a bit evil, and a lot of fun. I dont know if any of you have heard of Nationstates.com. It is a website where you create your own virtual nation. Every day you get a message from your cabinet or from your senate presenting you with a new issue for you to pass a law on. The issues range from taxes to religion, or just plain random things. For example today they wanted to know if the government would subsidize baseball, but our taxes are high enough, so I had to pass. Yesterday they wanted new laws concerning Dragonfly hunting (its the national animal) and I said that you could only hunt it with your hands. According to your different laws, your nation's status changes, your economy goes up or down, your civil or human rights rise and fall and your UN status changes.
Its fun. Check out my country every now and then and you will get an idea:
The Most Serene Republic of Lord Ryonious Rex
Its fun. Check out my country every now and then and you will get an idea:
The Most Serene Republic of Lord Ryonious Rex
Comments