Haven't done one of these in a while...

1. Spell your first name backwards: Nayr
2. Story behind your blogger name: I dunno, it just seems like I'm Always Abroad no matter where I go.
3. Where do you live? A little row house in oxford england.

DESCRIBE YOUR:
4. Wallet: posh leather
5. Toothbrush: has a sweet tounge cleaner
6. Jewelry worn daily: none, though in the summer time I usually sport a necklace of some kind
7. Sunglasses: none yo
8. Favorite shirt: Probably a toss up between my SF59 tee with a lamb on it and another one I have that is grey but its just so comfy...
9. CD in stereo right now: Rufus Wainwright's "Poses"
10. What you are wearing now?: Jeans, shoes, zip up sweater.
11. Wishing: I didnt have to write a paper right now
12. Wanting: for the aformentioned paper to be written
13. After this: unless the rapture comes or my genitals spontanously combust I suppose I will write that paper.
14. If you could get away with punching someone who would it be? I was going to say shakespeare for making me write a paper on him... but I couldnt do that to Shakey, he's my homie.
15. Person(s) you wish you could see right now: Umm.... Charles actually. I laughed out loud in a coffee shop today when I thought of something he used to do in high school.
16. the last thing you ate: an egg salad sandwich.
17. Any clubs that you go to: if you mean clubbing clubs, then no, not recently. If you mean other clubs, like Save the Brachiasourus club, then also, no.
18. Do you like horses?: Tasty....
19. Do you like your Job?: Could be worse.
20. apple: computer? What the... why am I filling this out?
21. donkey: ass
23. freshman: awkward
24. yellow: bellied
25. rose: "by any other name...."
26. bagel: peanut butter
27. beagle: stubby
28. pencil: stab
29. dance: ibiza

RANDOM
30. Where is your favorite place to shop?: boookstores
31. Have any regrets?: probably, but no sense mulling over em.
32. What are you listening to right now?: Regina Spektor singing some tunes.
33. Who was the last person you talked to?: Miles Kirby, one of my housemates
34. Where do you want to get married?: In this lifetime?
35. Where do you want to honeymoon?: I dunno, arent honeymoons just about the sex?
36. What is your favorite food?: Meat!
37. What is your favorite TV show?: without a doubt: LOST. though House is a close second.
38. What is one thing (not person) you cant live without? books or music or chapstick... oh oh, no, my sleeping socks.
39. What would you change about yourself?: Isnt it obvious? my procrastination.

CURRENT:
40. Hair: smashed cause I was wearing a bandana all day.
41. Eyes: both.
42. Music: Keren Ann
43. Mood: restless

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ryan, I LOVED this. I always forget how quirky you are. "Pencil: stab" what is that all about? And you sleep with socks on? That's interesting.
Anonymous said…
rufus.. i quite like him.. especially his "beautiful child". poses is nice, too.
this may be uncalled for, but i thought i should let you know that they (whoever they may be) say that it is BAD to sleep with your socks on: more prone to nightmares and heavy dreaming, that is.. but then again, some people might enjoy that. nice entry.
Anonymous said…
i loathe people who sleep with their socks on. i find your enthusiasm in creating a sub category of 'sleeping' socks abhorent.

love.
Anonymous said…
oh ryan,
thank you for the treatise on handling the problem of existence. Certainly the points you make are valid and I agree with them wholeheartedly. Certainly we live in the midst of a vast conundrum. Ah, that's a good way of putting it if I say so myself. Certainly the answer isn't going to be any of my sarcastic options, perhaps a fusion of all and none, and humor, and loving the details of life. Livin' ain't easy. It doesn't always seem as hard as it does in the rough spots. I'd love to catch up with you whenever you get back in person and hear what approaches you happen to be using to survive existential angst.
Anonymous said…
Yes. I sleep with socks on. Sue me. I dont have many nightmares, but I do have strange dreams. And yes, they are different socks than the rest. They have elastic around the arch, to keep my feet extra snuggly. Note to anyone who doesnt like it: bite me.
Anonymous said…
Note that I said it was interesting, not that I didn't like it. I just figured that you, like Charles, slept in your boxers. So I got this picture of you in boxers and socks, curled in the fetal position. It cracked me up. But it it makes you happy, go for it. I sleep with socks on. Well, not in FL, but when I was in Madrid I did.
Anonymous said…
i remember the sleeping socks.
i have no problem with them. i sleep in socks sometimes if it's cold. but i must admit i feel a little wierd in the mornings afterwards. my shower usually takes care of that though. and washes out all the little black fuzzies from between my toes. ( i mostly wear black socks now )

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs