The most hilarious thing you've ever heard

I cant resist telling about this:

Ricky Gervais, the creator of BBC's series The Office, has a radio show. In it he and the other writer from the Office sit and just talk to and make fun of their friend Karl Pilkington, who is either a comedic genius or a complete moron. Needless to say, it is about the funniest thing I've heard on radio for years. If you go HERE you can get a nice couple of episodes รก la podcast. Really funny downloads. They are clean for the most part, (every now and then it isnt, but still not bad) . Either way, its worth the listen. Check it out, if you dont like it, fine, but if you do then you can thank me later.

They are starting up the show again next week (they'd been off the air for 6 months) and you can subscribe to it for 6 dollars via Audible.com. I already have.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Without this information, I'd just assume you're a crackpot that sits in his room cackling at absurdity of life. That would be creepy.
Anonymous said…
i love the office.... do you know if the show is on tv in the US? i watched episodes on dvds in holland, but have no clue where to find it here. i have yet to click on the link...
ps. we don't have david p.'s email address.. we want him to come. did you ever get our save-the-date thing? could you forward it to him?
Anonymous said…
Hah! Charles is listening and chuckling as we speak. I LOVE Ricky Gervais' laugh. It's great!!

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs