Anxiety

I dont know why... I have been really anxious for a couple of days. Physically I have been really jittery, my heart rate has been going crazy, I'm sure my blood pressure has skyrocketed. I have always been figitty, but lately it is out of control. My mind has been suffering from "racing thoughts," which make it hard to concentrate. I have had a lot of stuff going on this year, and I think it is all catching up with me. I just need to learn to deal with it now. I have a lot of stuff to sort out and make sense of; and to let go of the stuff that cannot be understood. I went to a counselor a couple of weeks ago, and he said I was suffering of some sort of depression of some sort... I dunno. Not a chronic one, but one triggered by causes. I sort of went through similar things last year around late winter. I wonder if it simply S.A.D (seasonal affective disorder)... I dont know. Heh heh, I hope people dont think I am going crazy over here and suddenly all start sending me crazy emails. I dont need any of that; but I do ask for your prayers. I think this is the first time I have asked for prayer like this, but I need it. I feel like my mind is in a haze. Events in my life have rocked the very foundation of my beliefs about People, God, Life, Love, Dreams.... you name it, I have had to rethink it. Most of all, I am still confused about it all. I am so tired of thinking and being unsure... I just need peace of mind and joy of spirit.





PS: Life isnt bad. Seriously. I have no complaints about where I am, what I am doing and the friends I have been blessed with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs