Fast times in Evans High

The past couple of days have been pretty busy. I want to extend greetings to anyone who is new here *cough-rachel-cough*... "hello, please feel free to waste your time reading my stuff. Leave a message if you want."



It is the start of a new "quad" (which is a half-semester), and I have lost one class and gained another. Fortunately, it was a good trade, because I was sick and tired of Philosophy at 8 AM. The professor was not bad, but rambled a lot and at eight in the morning... I did get my journals back yeseterday, and I recieved an A- on them. I was pretty pleased with that. Considering that I did them ALL at once, last minute. On the correction sheet it said "Wrong formatting, did not complete the assignment, missing part of the journals, but Excellent thoughts and insight. Have you ever considered being a philosophy major?" Of course, I dont think that Philosophy is my thing. I dont like debating. I like a healthy argument with a group of friends, but I hate trying to convince people to see things my way. The opposite is also true, I dont like it when people try to convince me. If you dont want to see things my way, then dont; but dont try to get me to believe everything you do either..... anyways, all this to say that I finished my 2 credit Philosophy class.

Instead, this quad I am taking Nobel Prize winning Authors. Pretty interesting stuff. I am going to change my major to English for sure now. I really love this stuff.



The weather up here is really annoying. I looked out the window yesterday, and the ground was covered with fluffy white snow. There was only one appropiate response for that: "Oh Damn." Yes, A foot of snow in mid march is not what you want to see. Especially after three weeks of no snow... I was starting to see patches of green grass... curses.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs