Note to self...

Last night I realized that I am not a mean, lean, sports machine (well... except for the lean part). Intermural soccer just started and I, being the fun loving RA that I am, signed up for one of the Evans soccer teams (evans in the name of my dorm). I have never been good at sports, but I enjoy many of them. I like playing when it is not too seriously competitive and people are playing for fun. Oh boy, I need to remember to... not do that again.... or do it more often. But I cant just do it for a day and never do it again until 5 months later. I was wasted by the end of the game. This morning I am actually sore. This time last year I was actually in pretty good shape. Alas...

Ever since I hurt my back last year, I had dropped sports and gyms and things of that sort. I have just started trying to do more excercise without hurting my back. I really need to get that thing looked at. Maybe this summer I'll get X-Rays or somthing. All I know, is that I am pathetically out of shape right now, and I miss being able to do excersise. Those of you who know me know that I am not a great athlete, but still... I enjoy taking care of myself, and it is annoying when a stupid injury keeps me from doing it. Oh, we won the game, by the way.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I think in the city on the verge of winter

Snowmelt demands movement

Blogs